Monday, May 11, 2009

Peanut Butter Cookies

My sister Crystalyn made these cookies and shared them with me and they were yummy! She wanted me to somehow share the recipe with my gluten-free friend!

She got the recipe from my home ward cookbook. It was submitted by Julie Mchood, thanks Julie!
Here it is:
1 egg
1 cup white sugar
1 cup peanut butter
Beat egg with a fork. Add sugar. Mix well. Add peanut butter stir
until smooth.
Roll into walnut size balls and use a fork for the design on top.
Bake at 350 for 8-10 min.
VoilĂ ! Cookies!

5 comments:

alyssa said...

that's ME! thanks natalie and crystalyn!!!

Birgitte said...

shut up- I love this recipe! I found this online this yr while searching for gluten free food. Love it! PS I didn't know you had a blog :) I found yours through Jessica's

Crystalyn said...

Dear Natalie,
I vote that you blog some more. I'm glad that you shared this recipe so Alyssa could have it! It really is yummy and sooo easy! Anyway, that's all. :)

~ Natalie ~ said...

Dear crystal,
I have nothing to blog about.
the end :)

Anna Banana said...

yummy YUMMY. Oh, hi Natalie! Remember when we went to the ZOO?