Don't you just hate it when a song gets stuck in your head and you can't get it out???
Well recently I watched the movie Easy A with my sister Staeshie and there happens to be a really funny clip about Olive (Emma Stone) receiving a card from her grandmother that plays a song, which then gets stuck in her head all weekend. I laughed so hard when watching this... BUT since then I have not been able to get the song out of my head. SO I am sharing the clip with all of you so that you too may have a pocket full of sunshine running through your head all day :)
Seriously I have watched this at least FIVE times today... DON'T JUDGE ME !!! :)
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my gosh I love that part in the movie! We just watched it for my birthday, and we were laughing so hard! Especially because it's her ringtone for the rest of the movie! And this song is awesome. :)
Funny, I should watch this show! It is a good song!
Post a Comment