Saturday, April 5, 2008

Birthday

So my birthday is coming up in less than a week and I just don't know what to do for it... I am not sure that I am cool enough for a party cause I don't know if anyone will show up. I could just go out to eat with some friends... but then who do I invite? I don't want to plan on other people planning something for me because then I will most likely be disappointed when we do nothing. I hate having to plan something for myself... Sometimes I wish I was younger and didn't have to plan my own birthday activities because it was just given that I would have a party after school and I would invite pretty much everyone that I knew... So maybe that is what I should do... I should invite everyone that I know.... Or maybe just go eat somewhere nice with a few friends... oh I am still torn.... What do you think?

1 comment:

Traci said...

Do whatever makes you excited and happy. like a roommate party or going to dinner or invite people from your classes, especially cute boys, and have fun! I agree that planning your own thing sucks, but that is part of growing up. Hopefully you'll have a great day. If all else fails go to the beach and make everyone back home jealous. Love you!!!!