Saturday, April 12, 2008
My fun b-day party!
Okay so apparently I really struggled with this post because I wrote a huge thing and then it erased and then it posted as a blank post just barely... Anyways, my birthday was really fun! When I woke up that morning my roommate came into my room carrying a cutting board as a tray with chocolate pancakes -one in the shape of an N and one in a heart shape- with some scrambled eggs! It was so yummy!! I didn't do much during the day, but I was planning on having a party that night. I ended up having a big projector to put movies on a big screen in our house. Originally we were going to do it outside, but then it was rainy all day... So when I got home from Subway my roommates had rearranged the whole living room and set up the screen so that we could accommodate for more people. As I walked up to the house, from the outside I could see these huge shadows through the window because my roommates were dancing in front of the projector to make shadows on the screen... so we had a dance party of sorts! It was so fun we got crazy with A Whole New World, Part of that world, and many many more :) At one point we were singing to Josh Groban's You Raise Me Up and some boys walked into the house and then walked right back out because they didn't know what to do with it! It was a blast! After we danced we watched The Emperor's New Groove! It was my birthday gift to me!!! Anyways my roommates made so many yummy treats and we sang happy birthday twice!! The second movie we watched was the Fugitive! There was so many people over and at one point my roommate Jessica counted and there were 30 people here just for me... and that is not counting all the people that came and left throughout the night!! All in all it was a very fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment